Negotiation is at the heart of most everyday social transactions, whether it is getting your children to school, applying for a new position or brokering critical business alliances.
This two day course helps participants tap into their innate skills as negotiators. The course teaches negotiators to accurately analyse their personal negotiation style and match it to an analysis of the other party’s style.
- → Understand the six essential foundations for successful negotiations
- → Effectively use the four key stages of negotiation
- → Understand why deals fall through and the barriers to successful negotiation
- → Develop interpersonal skills to help you gain insight into the other party’s interests
- → Learn the principles for succeeding in negotiations
- → Explore closing deals and gaining commitment
- → Understand risk management principles
- → Build an awareness of ethics in negotiation